Onsite / Remote Backup Services
Your data is what holds your business together.
Unlike a centralized on or off-premise solution that you have to manually manage, BaaS helps companies remotely manage, maintain and update where data is stored in a private, public, or hybrid cloud environment.
The Benefits of BaaS:
- EASE OF MANAGEMENT: BaaS is easier to manage than other offsite services. Instead of worrying about rotating and managing tapes, data storage administrators can offload maintenance and management to the carrier.
- SECURITY: Data is stored on secure, encrypted servers and systems minimizing physical threats data can incur such as fire, flooding or theft.
- CONVENIENCE: Online backup is accessible from anywhere with internet connectivity. Information is saved automatically as it flows in, so you don’t have to save, label and track proactively.
- COST EFFECTIVE: BaaS is less expensive than the cost of equipment and software needed to perform a backup.
- EASE OF RECOVERY: Multiple redundancy levels offers multiple copies of data in separate locations. BaaS manages network protection through a comprehensive anti-virus and anti-spam solution.
- OFFLOAD IT RESOURCES: IT staff can be redirected to more strategic items within your organization. Built-in scalability of cloud backup easily adjusts to changing IT needs.
Contact us today to discuss your current backup strategy and determine if a cloud-based backup solution makes sense for your business.